Director of Growth
We have a big mission at BlueCrew--we are out to change the way companies hire hourly workers while placing autonomy and flexibility in the hands of workers. In order to achieve our mission, we need to get our mobile app into the hands of job seekers across the country and then move those people through the funnel to get them to work! We are searching for a Director of Growth to lead all user acquisition and activation efforts coast to coast.
As Director of Growth, you will be responsible for growing, acquiring, and engaging our user funnel, while sharpening and defining all our conversion and retention efforts. The ideal candidate is innovative in identifying new acquisition channels as well as optimizing both budget and strategy across online and offline acquisition channels. You will lead the growth vision, strategies and the associated teams necessary to accomplish our goals.
To excel in this role, you must have an excellent understanding of how to scale a national mobile application user base, working across product and marketing. You and your team will be collaborating closely with local teams in each market to align marketing strategies with the realities on the ground and work together to progress Crew Members through the on-boarding funnel.
BlueCrew is growing rapidly, having grown from 3 to over 20 markets nationwide since early 2018. This is a high visibility position reporting to the CEO with significant ability to impact the company’s success and opportunities for growth.
- Create, communicate and execute a compelling growth strategy to maximize profitable user growth and ROI
- Monitor, test, and improve performance across all acquisition channels, providing actionable recommendations to maximize KPIs
- Grow, manage and mentor a talented performance marketing team
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver on our growth commitments
- Planning, executing and leading paid campaigns on various paid channels, including SEM, Social, Display, etc.
- Expand our marketing mix into new channels online and offline to drive awareness and to unlock new audiences increasing the reach and scale of our acquisition efforts.
- Executing consistent A/B testing to improve conversion rates/ROI
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 7 years of experience in Performance Marketing, Digital Marketing, Acquisition or other types of marketing.
- Experience managing a multi-disciplinary marketing team
- Laser-sharp strategic mindset when it comes to measuring and optimizing performance advertising
- Strong collaborator at the leadership level while also being comfortable doing the day to day blocking and tackling work required to scale the organization.
- Deep partnership and influence skills across product and operations teams
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on all marketing tools, platforms, and resources
- Technical knowledge and experience within business operational tools for Data Analytics, including SQL
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and priorities across different parts of a company
- Effective oral and written communication is a must