Growth Marketing Associate
Casetext is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help scale our growth marketing efforts. In this role, you will develop, own, and execute Casetext’s growth strategy across all direct communications with customers, focusing on email. You will manage the funnel, execute campaigns, measure outcomes, and iterate quickly. You will make final decisions on everything from discounting offers, to creative and landing page optimization, driving high overall awareness and conversion. In short, you will generate continuous results driven by smart marketing and ongoing optimization.
To succeed in this role, you should be a problem solver, detail-oriented, and love to use data to drive decisions while brainstorming new ways of doing things. You should be accustomed to analyzing data and have an innate empathy for users and the user journey. You should revel in taking ownership of important initiatives, and be confident enough to know that occasional failure is a necessary part of any successful endeavor.
By combining cutting edge machine learning and search technology with an easy to use interface, Casetext is disrupting the stale legal research industry. Our tools make it simple for attorneys to pinpoint the most relevant legal arguments for their case, allowing them to more effectively fight for justice in the nation's top courts. Because the law underpins every aspect of society, our product has a huge impact on people’s lives, and our customers know it. One of our customers told us directly and without exaggeration, “Casetext saved my client’s life.”
Casetext has been named one of the most innovative companies by the World Economic Forum, The Financial Times, Forbes, The National Law Journal, and many others, and is funded by some of the top venture capital firms in the space. Responsibilities Develop, launch, and scale email user acquisition strategy to drive quality users to eventual conversion. Optimize creatives, targeting, and audiences to drive a positive ROI by continuous hypothesis-led testing. Conduct in-depth post-campaign analysis, develop test plans for new user acquisition initiatives and measure performance to identify testing opportunities. Own user lifecycle communications to help encourage customers through the funnel and improve overall conversion and retention. Manage outside consultants and vendors to ensure email program runs smoothly and continues to grow.
- 1+ years experience in digital marketing, growth marketing, marketing data analytics, or email marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of A/B testing and content optimization.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with data analysis.
- A focus on continuous improvement and learning about our potential customers, and how to convert them to be new customers.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, relentless about validating data and proving out ROI.
- Strong user empathy and understanding of the user journey / lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate our value to customers and your results to the rest of the team.
- Strong eye for design and messaging.
- Expertise with SQL, Excel, Google Analytics, or other analytical tools.
- Experience with cohort and funnel analysis.
- Connection to the legal field.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong mentorship opportunities
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO, maternity/paternity leave, and flexible work arrangements
- Public transportation costs and Lyft credits for your commute
- A tech budget to design your ideal working setup
- Catered lunch together every day, and all the snacks and coffee you can consume
- An amazing team of smart, professional, fun individuals who are world-class in their respective fields (if we do say so ourselves).