Senior Growth Manager
Are you interested in working for a company that combines the industry’s best marketing technologies, predictive data and innovative client services to deliver greater impact and meet the needs of global brands? Would you like to play a key role working closely with executive leaders as we expand our reach, products, content and delivery- nationally and globally? Make a difference working for a global leader in the Ad Tech space that is part of a Fortune 500 company.
The Senior Growth Manager plays a key role in identifying, nurturing and growing critical, high value publishers in the CJ Network by offering strategic guidance to develop new partnerships and nurture existing relationships to grow revenue.
Do these things interest you? You will:
· Train and educate publishers on CJ Tools and best practices that enable them to position themselves to advertisers effectively
· Gather, report and advocate on behalf of the publisher’s strategic goals and product needs internally with the eye toward increasing CJ fees, publisher resource investment and publisher interest in promoting and growing Advertiser programs.
· Educate, train and form strong alliances with Advertiser Development teams to discuss publisher portfolios, opportunities, value proposition, and how brands will benefit from a relationship.
· Monitor portfolio performance, needs, and incoming leads to determine pipeline and portfolio assignment based on CJ growth and diversification goals
· Oversee top potential accounts, train and provide strategic guidance to team members, and act as the first escalation point for the team.
· Collaborate with supporting departments, and stakeholders to drive publisher growth with product adoption and innovation.
What we look for:
- You have 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience (preferably in Affiliate Marketing)
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
- You have strong verbal and written communication abilities
- You are able to work independently and collaborate with your team to solve complex issues
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You have strong analytical skills
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.