Director of Growth Marketing
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We're Looking For
You’re a seasoned, data-driven growth marketer with experience managing a large budget across a range of channels and tactics. You have a deep understanding of performance levers across multiple digital channels with the proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test & learn strategies. You’re extremely execution oriented with an eye for detail but excited about driving innovation and testing new strategies and channels.
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across paid channels, including SEM, Paid Social, Display, etc.
- Understand and analyze KPI trends to drive optimization across the digital product funnel
- Understand the drivers of customer LTV performance and incorporate that understanding into campaign messages and targeting.
- Deep expertise of ad and reporting platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Heap, Google Analytics, and the ability to translate data into actionable learnings & optimizations
- Collaborate with operating teams to forecast and plan company revenue growth
- Manage and optimize weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing spend allocation, spend accuracy and forecasting.
- Effectively manage and grow a team of in house marketers and external agencies to drive overall performance.
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out iterative tests and leverage learnings across multiple channels.
- Maximize impact via ruthless prioritization of competing initiatives
- Consistently explore new opportunities for innovation and testing via emerging tech and proactively deliver recommendations to ensure Dia Growth engine is cutting edge.
- Work with finance/payables to ensure budget(s) are aligned and invoices properly accrued
- Have at least 5 years experience in a performance marketing role, including at least 3 years in an e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, or subscription role.
- Have ands-on campaign management experience.
- Are highly analytical and ridiculously data driven with a competitive side.
- Can operate outside of spreadsheets and see the big picture.
- Have a deep understanding and experience with multiple attribution models with proven ability to refine and adjust attribution methodology.
- Have strong capabilities around understanding CPA, Attribution, Cohort analysis, and LTV
- Have proven experience working directly with product and data teams to articulate growth infrastructure needs and manage to outcomes through a balance of in-house development and external partnerships.
- Are an effective and concise communicator
- Are a creative problem solver
- Embody Dia’s core values and company mission
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment! located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)