Growth Marketing Analyst
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing paid marketing strategy. You will lead digital marketing campaigns on Google, Bing and social channels, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You have a strong marketing background with excellent analytics and communication skills, attention to detail, and adaptability.
__Required Skills __
- 1-5 years of experience in digital marketing, primarily or entirely utilizing paid search channels
- Strong technical and analytic background
- Experience working at startups and leading agile teams
- Ability to clearly communicate, both written and oral, to all audiences
- Ability to make data-driven decisions to support marketing strategy and initiatives
- Working knowledge of Google ads, Bing Ads, and other paid social channels, primarily Linkedin
What you will do
- Manage ads through Google Ads, Bing Ads and company social media channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter)
- Assist in executing digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in creation of copy for paid search channels
- Assist in website optimization and landing pages as they relate to paid search initiatives
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly on marketing metrics and propose appropriate optimizations to our marketing strategy
Salary and title can vary by experience Competitive salary Equity participation Generous vacation policy Full benefits package Casual office dress
Who is Inxeption
Inxeption is changing the way industries promote, sell and manage products and services online. Inxeption is a feature-rich software and service platform that provides tools based on blockchain technology to ensure trusted, secure and reliable transactions. Inxeption increases sales, streamlines your business, and extends products to new online channels.
We are a fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our platform and our audience.