Head of Growth Analytics
Molekule is a science and clean technology start-up that has completely reinvented the air purifier using a revolutionary new technology.
Powered by 20 years of R&D, Molekule’s technology destroys air borne pollutants (pathogens, VOCs, SOx, NOx, etc.) instead of trying to trap them on filter surfaces.
Join us in helping the world breathe better!
We are looking for a creative, strategic and data driven individual to join our growing team to lead our analytics and marketing automation effort.
As the Head of Growth Analytics, you will be directly instrumental in leveraging data to drive business growth, by uncovering new opportunities and helping us do what we already do 10x better. You will be working on initiatives ranging from building complicated models for cross-channel marketing attribution, to identifying user patterns that directly impact performance and then implement cutting edge automation to enable the acquisition and retention team to drive improvements based on your insights . You will be responsible to harness data from multiple sources (media buy, website analytics, product usage, etc.) to develop strategies to improve the customer journey at various points across their lifecycle.
It’s an exciting time to come aboard. We are already doing seven figures in monthly revenue and are growing in triple digit %s YoY. Your work will directly impact the business and be instrumental in growing it. If you have a passion for business strategy/growth, technical proficiency with data, and want to make an impact in a high growth company, we would love to hear from you.
- Lead and manage the team the growth marketing analytics team
- Leverage data and technology to identify opportunities across the funnel to lower CAC, expand our audience base and improve retention
- Develop and implement statistical attribution models to inform our marketing channel spends and effectiveness
- Deploy and manage a Customer Data Platform that can scale rapidly
- Be responsible for a cutting edge marketing automation infrastructure
- You will work with other stakeholders - product, engineering, customer service, etc to collaborate on infrastructure changes and answer questions that their business units are facing.
- Be a thought leader and drive rigorous processes for experiment design (A/B , multivariate testing) and execution
- Use advanced tools (data mining, clustering, cohort analysis, etc.) to help us understand our users and their behavior and support strategic decision making
- Take ownership of all datasets and develop dashboards and visualizations to present holistic and integrated insights
- 8+ years of experience in analytics, at least 5+ in marketing analytics for a fast growing company (attribution modeling, media-mix modeling lead scoring, etc.)
- Experience with marketing automation across the funnel. You know the difference between a CDP vs DMP and have previous experience in managing such tools
- Strong skills in exploratory data analysis tools such as SQL, SAS, R, Python, Excel.
- Experience in setting up warehouses, ETL, reporting tools, etc. Any familiarity with the big data engineering stack (MapReduce/Hive, Database/ RedShift, Infrastructure/AWS, etc. ), will be a plus.
- You are creative, resourceful and you get things done
- Experience in managing and coaching a team.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.