Senior Product Manager - Growth
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
You are the manager for a broad range of features related to our onboarding experience. You will have the unique opportunity to redefine the world of KYC - provide a seamless user experience, mitigate risks of financial crime and money laundering, and continuously innovate the domain. You will shape the global product strategy for customer verification at the bank the world loves to use. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What you will bring along
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have 3+ years of working experience in the product area of a startup, practical experience in the area of FinTech, technology, consulting, and/or investment banking
- Previous experience in customer verification, financial crime mitigation and compliance is a big plus.
- Previous experience integrating with 3rd parties on a global scale is also a plus.
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related field
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus but not a requirement
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more